Wednesday 27 February 2013

My favourite Lush products!

I love Lush! I went off it for a while but, now I've seen all there new stuff...I love it again! <3
happy bubble bar
What could be more delightful than bathing in a tub full of happiness? It turns your bath the colour of aquamarine and froths up the bath with silky white bubbles!
Magic mushroom
Don't worry these are super cheap and can last for over two baths! You don't have to use it all in one go. Just brake a bit off and crumble into a walk bath.
Pow wow
Is a lip scrub, as you start to rub this on your lips the popping candy in this scrub makes using this an event.  You’ll get the snap, crackle and pop effect as soon as you get going. 

Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo

Lots of beautifully smelling fruits, to make your hair irristible!

Sweetie pie
Is an amazing soap/shower jelly/shampoo that smells amazing! To make it a soap, just freeze it. I have had about five of these in two years, so I know what I'm talking about.if you collect five of these pots or masks you get a Free face mask!
Mask of magnaminty
It is a face mask that deeply cleanses, tones, and exfoliates. Minty fresh, and rinse off after it is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment